§ 1. General Information.
- Website “ledbruk.com” is administered by Ledbruk Sp. z o.o. Waryńskiego 29A, 02-250 Wołomin, Poland. 2. The website gathers information about users and their behaviour using:
- online forms which a user fills in voluntarily.
- cookies stored on the end device.
- server logs which are collected by nazwa.pl S.A., the hosting operator.
§ 2. Online Forms.
- The website collects information which users give voluntarily in online forms.
- The website can also store information about the connection and its parameters (timestamp, IP address).
- Data from online forms will be disclosed to third parties only with consent of the user.
- Data from online forms can represent a set of potential customers – the Website Administrator registers the date in a register maintained by the Polish General Inspector for Personal Data Protection (GIODO).
- Data from online forms is processed for the purpose of a given form (for example, processing of a technical support request or contact request).
- Data from online forms can be disclosed to technical contractors of certain services, for example domain holder data can be transferred to domain operators, online payment agents and other entities collaborating with the Website Operator in that regard.
§ 3. Cookies.
- Cookies are computer information (for example, a text file) stored on the end device of the Website User and support use of the Website pages. Cookies usually contain the name of a web page which installed them, the period of storage on the end device, and a unique identifier.
- The Website Administrator is the entity placing cookies on the end device of the Website User and later accessing the cookies.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
– to create statistics which help understand the online behaviour of the Website User and enhance the Website’s structure and content;
– to keep the User’s session active once logged in (the User can move around the Website without logging in at every page separately);
– to define the user profile in order to present advertising materials (including Google) that match user preferences.
- There are two primary types of cookies used in the Website: session cookies and persistent cookies. The session cookies are temporary files which are stored in the User’s device until the User logs out, leaves the website or closes the application (Internet browser). The persistent cookies are stored in the User’s device for a certain time which is defined in the cookie file itself or until the User deletes it.
- In many cases, the browser application is set by default to accept cookies in the User’s end device. The Website User can change the related browser settings. Internet browsers allow deleting cookies. Cookies can be blocked automatically, too. More information can be found in the help section or browser instructions.
- Cookies placed in the User’s end device may be used by advertising providers and partners of the Website administrator.
- Cookies can be used by advertising networks (including Google) to present ads that match how a user uses the Website. To that end, cookies can store information about navigation paths or duration of a visit at a given page.
- Information about user preferences stored in cookies by Google advertising network can be viewed and edited using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
§ 4. Server Logs.
- Information about user behaviour can be logged on the server level. Such information is used only for website administration and to ensure optimised processing of the hosting service.
- Resources accessed by a user are identified using URL. In addition, the following can be logged:
– time of request;
– time of response;
– name of client station (identified using HTTP);
– any errors occurred during HTTP transactions;
– URL of the previously-visited website (referrer link), if the Website was accessed by clicking a link;
– information about the user’s browser;
– IP address.
- The above data is not associated with any specific visitor of a page.
- The data is used only for the purposes of website administration.
§ 5. Disclosures.
- Data can be disclosed to third parties only to the extent permitted by the law.
- Data which allows identifying a given individual will be disclosed only with the consent of that individual.
- The administrator may be required to disclose information, which was collected by the Website, to entitled authorities to the extent of their lawful requests.
§ 6. Cookies Management – How to agree and disagree to cookies?
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, the user can change the setting in the browser. However, cancelling cookies that are necessary for authentication, security, user preference logging and other processes can prevent or even disable use of certain web pages.
Generated by Polityka-Prywatnosci.com.pl